The information presented in this website is limited to informational purpose only. There is neither any guarantee of accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the website nor any guarantee with regards to quality, merchantability fitness for any usage or non-infringement. Camtech Manufacturing cannot be held responsible by any party for any direct or indirect or incidental or consequential damages arising due to usage of this website, depending upon information contained in this website or material accessed through this website or any other hyperlinked website.
Camtech Manufacturing also holds no liability, including but not limited to damages caused by loss of profits, data loss or business interruption. Although, Camtech Manufacturing FZCO has been made fully aware about the possibility of damages to the maximum limit as per law, certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion of warranties and representations. Thus, the above exclusions may not be applicable to you.
Camtech is free to make changes and/or improvement in the products and programs detailed in the website content. Camtech also does not guarantee that the web content is free of technical inaccuracies and typographical mistakes, and reserves the right to change, delete or update information on the website without any prior notice. Camtech does not guarantee error free website or gives any undertaking to correct the defects. There is also no guarantee that the website will run without any impediments. Camtech neither claims that the website is devoid of viruses, errors, worms or Trojan Horse nor gives any guarantee that the website is compatible with your computer equipment. Thus, Camtech cannot be held liable for any damage that may arise due to the negative features of the website. The websites to which links have been given in this website are not endorsed by Camtech and are simply for the convenience of users.
SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO CAMTECH MANUFACTURING FZCO
Camtech never seeks confidential or proprietary information through this website. Only a separate written agreement with Camtech enables you to share such kind of information. The information that you may want to share through is website is treated as Non-Confidential by Camtech. Camtech is at liberty to use your information for any purpose without any obligation towards you if you have provided the information through this website or some other avenue using electronic route without a written agreement.
In order to use certain services, you need to register yourself with the website. The registration process requires you to give correct information as asked for in the registration form. You also need to give your email address. It is necessary for you to keep your information such as email address updated at all times. Camtech can bar you from using the site and terminate the agreement in the event of inaccurate, false, incomplete or not current information provided by you.
Username and password are required by you to access the website and you need to select both during registration. You can be refused the use of any username which is illegal, resembles some other person, protected by trademark or other proprietary laws, confusing or vulgar and offensive. Camtech has the right to refuse the allotment of any username. You are not allowed to transfer or resell your username and password to any third party for accessing this website. In case of any doubt regarding the security of your account, you are required to notify Camtech about the same. The responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password along with all the activities conducted through your account rests entirely on your shoulders.
Code of Conduct
There are certain codes conduct which you need to follow when using this website.
- You cannot prohibit or restrict any user from using the website by any method including hacking or defacing any part of the website.
- You cannot claim the endorsement of Camtech for any statement that you make without a prior written consent from Camtech.
- You cannot use the website and its content for any purpose which is against the law.
- You cannot use the website to transfer or share the following.
- Information or content that is threatening, abusive, fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, unlawful or objectionable in nature or violates the intellectual property and other rights of a third party.
- Trade secret of any third party.
- Confidential information about any company without authorisation.
- Advertisements, investment opportunities, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other commercial communication without the permission of Camtech.
- You cannot transmit software and other materials containing viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, date bombs, time bombs, defects and other harmful features.
- You are prohibited from modifying, translating, adapting, reverse engineering, selling, sub-licensing, disassembling or decompiling any part of the website.
- You are not allowed to remove any trademark, copyright and proprietary rights notices from the website.
Intellectual property rights and usage of content
The designs, images, texts, photographs and others which make up the intellectual property rights of the website are held by Camtech unless specified otherwise. The intellectual property rights of Camtech are protected by laws applicable in any country and other laws. The usage of the content of the website including but not limited to sending, editing, duplication, distributing, deleting, re-posting and adaption are strictly prohibited unless permitted by this website or under any relevant law.
This website cannot be made a part of any database, cannot be used to construct a database and cannot be distributed in the form of database. No part of the content is allowed to be included in any other website.
Our endeavour at Camtech Manufacturing LLC is to provide you the most accurate version of the information to you. In such a circumstance, there is always a scope of error and it should be noted that Camtech Manufacturing LLC doesn’t holds any legal liability or monetary towards illegal activities, fraud and money laundering between the company and other entities.