Dear CAMTECH Customer,
Please find enclosed the measures put in place by CAMTECH Manufacturing FZCO, Dubai UAE. The objective is to ensure the safety of employees and external partners to protect customers and stakeholders and ensure continuity of business.
- CAMTECH has established a crisis team. It has been immediately activated to respond to all the requests related to the COVID-19 situation and act accordingly. Measures are always in line with the provisions of the official authorities and stakeholders. We work to protect our employees and subcontractors minimizing any risk that could affect their or others health.
- We aim to minimize business impact, avoiding postponements and cancellations as much as we can by applying alternative work techniques. We are providing guidance on how to operate to fulfil commitment and authorities requirements related to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- To be cautious, we are reducing the organization of physical meetings to a minimum, using online communication and collaboration tools (telephone discussion, skype calls, etc.). This will continue for the time being. We are doing everything possible to ensure that all our employees and external partners comply with the above measures, through timely and regular communications.
- We confirm that, to date, no employee at Camtech Manufacturing is affected by the COVID-19 virus. As a precautionary measure, The employees who are affected by some illness, will working remotely. This decision is based on the latest updates and recent instructions from the central and local official authorities.
- All employees residing or having transited in areas where quarantine measures are applied have been instructed to observe quarantine measures.
- As a precautionary measure, our employees and external partners entering Camtech premises are scanned for high temperatures and reported. If fever is noticed, they are asked to seek medical attention immediately and are not allowed to enter the premises.
- In order to take a precaution & avoid transmission of COVID-19 through PPE’s, CAMTECH Temporarily banned Providing PPE’s like Helmets, Safety Vests & Safety Goggles etc., to all visitors. CAMTECH Request visitors to bring the Necessary PPE like (safety vest, safety Helmet, Safety glass, hand gloves, face mask, ear plugs) as applicable to the purpose of the visit. Personnel, coming without their own PPE’s are not allowed to enter Camtech Facility.
For the protection of everyone’s health and safety, CAMTECH employees and any other external partners shall not enter CAMTECH offices or customers’ premises in case of:
- flu symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties;
- you have made recent trips to countries considered a high contamination risk
- you have come in direct contact with person(s) tested positive for COVID-19 and/or subject to influenza symptoms such as fever, cough, breathing difficulties.
For operational issues and detailed information on ongoing projects, please refer to our internal CAMTECH contact(s). We will keep you updated with further communications in case of new directions to be implemented from official authorities. CAMTECH is committed to providing the best service to its customers on a continual basis and will continue strive for this, while respecting the situation we are experiencing.
For any medical support or inquiry in UAE , please contact:
“Estijaba” service at the operation center – Department of Health at 8001717
Ministry of Health & Prevention at 80011111
Dubai Health Authority at 800342
CAMTECH MANUFACTURING FZCO